How to Love yourself to the core & cultivate it - My podcast channel | The White Talk | Just tune in for more episodes

Hey all, it’s been always on my list to podcast my experiences, thoughts, best practices, and various aspects of life. Future podcasts would emphasise the past, acknowledge the present and aim for a future with the best human possibilities, abilities in a more practical way.



My first episode talks about ‘How to love yourself to the core and cultivate it practically’

A brief about me: I hail from a family of bounded cultures and equality with a societal background and great values carried being a son of a farmer and a successful entrepreneur with great life lessons and moral values which taught me to know what is important and what is not that important in life. What to worry and what not to. I work for a corporate and working on my passions, living life to get get best out of it.

It’s all about how you make and plan it and fighting the odds out there waiting for you in life

This is just a quick post to help you navigate through the resources available

Anchor Podcast Channel: https://anchor.fm/pavanbolla

Spotify Podcast Channel: https://open.spotify.com/episode/5o6OHrRFq3s8zggKU6AVl1?si=Q2frK1s2Q866QJiG2aBHVw

Thanks for all your support and thanks once again to my parents for bringing me to this world to explore and recreate all of these. I love it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Gym - DIY - Workout Challenge

People don’t have time for human connect | Cuddle stores pitch in

Bread Pizza | Lock-down health aspect | What my initiation lead to? What all discoveries I see at my home?