It’s important to work on ‘YOU’ and get the best out of this life

After all the tasks/duties/responsibilities/passion... in your life in a given long day; the person you depend the most and to whom you come back at the end of the day is ‘YOU’

Being said that you gotta take care of ‘YOU’?

YEAH!!

There is a need to love and live ‘YOU’ what so ever life throws upon as it’s all about ups and downs

It’s never a straight line path for anyone in the universe

#challenge if any conflicts; it’s only the difference in the timing each person goes through various aspects of life yet it’s important to be prepared and start living your best possible each time

Started loving #pandemic #conflicts #blames... #people around the most which becomes a tool/weapon/armour to make you well equipped for the passions you work on

As they say ‘wealth out of waste’; it’s 100% possible to get best out of this life though you might fee low or not so fruitful at times; yet commitment, clarity, well-being, consistency, patience, never give up attitude, love the NO’s of life you are in as it’s not always YES

I have been doing my part to take care of me! What about you ? Just give a thought and start giving 15 minutes to yourself for any routine in a day if you have not been dedicating it for YOU

Here is some small share where I just started off with #homegym #DIY, #meditation along with family, #power walk with few workouts just by continuously walking at same set of square foot area by following a certified instructor 30 minutes walk and workout guidance by considering my body type, Do’s and Don’ts (which is very important)

My strength and motivation for all these are my parents, siblings and instructor #Leslie Sansone





Also getting motivated by specific one #headspace #meditation #challenge through which the above mentioned meditation came into my life

Published articles on internal organisation forums also gives me satisfaction at the end of the day before I go to bed and encourages me to get back to work the next day to work, workout and work on the passions and spread the love!

Best
Pavan Kumar Bolla
A beginner 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Gym - DIY - Workout Challenge

People don’t have time for human connect | Cuddle stores pitch in

Bread Pizza | Lock-down health aspect | What my initiation lead to? What all discoveries I see at my home?