Bread Pizza | Lock-down health aspect | What my initiation lead to? What all discoveries I see at my home?

What my love towards Bread Pizza lead to?

Picture 1: Bread Pizza prepared by Pavan Bolla (Shows four slices of bread with pizza offerings)

It lead to my mom preparing pizza sauce for today's pizza which I'm going to make. Awwww!!

RECIPE: 

Whole wheat bread - 4 slices
Chopped tomato - 1
Chopped capsicum - 1
Chopped Onion - 1
Cheese - 4 spreads

Pan fry for 1-2 minutes for crispy base
Then Microwave for 3 to 4 minutes 

Add Oregano, Chilli flakes and serve

Its always fun in finding new ways to make my day. This was yesterday night dinner for us. Me and my mom we tend to have proper full length meal in our lunch and plan for a lighter food for dinner which we got habituated and then got to know it healthy :)

My father would have only home made food, and happy to have a proper meal at night for his dinner. He then started trying new food which is helping his diet a lot. Its with Jowar (Sorghum) flour and not the traditional roti. He came up with an idea of Jowar Jawa; like we have Raagi (Eleusine Coracana Jawa).

Note: Jawa means liquid soup form of any dish which is called majorly in India.

We started looking at food in terms of carbs, trans fat, nutrient value, protein intake, in a fun way than a strict diet plan which I personally hate.

I'm loving all of it thoroughly and its amazing to use the time working from home and having good food with some other passions and workout. Why don't you start off things which you have been dreaming of since some time now completely in your own way. There is no proper plan, its just your way in your daily routine rocks your world.

There are lot of things happening with me and I just grabbed few minutes to touch base on the things I'm learning, loving and experiencing.

And its all how you plan things within the possible time as every single person on this planet is exposed to the same life and world. The only difference I feel is things, ups and downs reach us in different timings and patterns. Rest is the same and its all how well equipped you are!

Below is one of my favorites:

Picture 2: Depicts the different phases of life a human get to face on average in their life time

Just plan things with some interest and your fun corner to it. It amazes you and trust me the results are lovely :)

Best,
Pavan Bolla
Member - Harvard Business Review Ascend Select
Life aficionado
Never stops learning and unlearning

Podcaster by passion — https://anchor.fm/pavanbolla

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Gym - DIY - Workout Challenge

People don’t have time for human connect | Cuddle stores pitch in