12 REASONS WHY I LOVE PLANTS | My Immense Love For Plants | Glad to get more out of the selfless beings on the earth

I LOVE PLANTS. I do, I do, I do.
Types of plants I have at home:
1.   Tulsi or Tulasi (Holy basil) or Vrinda
No alt text provided for this image
2.   Parijatha or Nyctanthes arbor-tristis
No alt text provided for this image
3.   Maredu or Aegle marmelos
No alt text provided for this image
4.   Mango or Mangifera indica
No alt text provided for this image
5.   Neem or Azadirachta indica
No alt text provided for this image
6.   Guava or Psidium guajava
No alt text provided for this image
7.   Pomegranate or Punica
No alt text provided for this image
8.   Sapota or Manilkara zapota
No alt text provided for this image
9.   Banana or Musa
No alt text provided for this image
10. Jasmine or Jasminum
No alt text provided for this image
11. Mint or Mentha
No alt text provided for this image
12. Methi or Fenugreek
No alt text provided for this image
13. Hibiscus rosa-sinensis
No alt text provided for this image
14. Ganneru or Nerium oleander (around 6 different types)
No alt text provided for this image
No alt text provided for this image
No alt text provided for this image
No alt text provided for this image
No alt text provided for this image
No alt text provided for this image
15. Nooru Varahalu or Ixora coccinea or Jungle geranium
No alt text provided for this image
16. Brahma Kamalam or Epiphyllum Oxypetalum or Night Queen
No alt text provided for this image
17. Avacado or Persea americana
No alt text provided for this image
18. Kanakambram or Crossandra infundibuliformis
No alt text provided for this image
19. Lotus or Nelumbo nucifera
No alt text provided for this image

and the list goes on...


REASONS WHY I LOVE PLANTS

  1. Plants make me happy. Plain and simple, this is the number one reasons why I love plants. They make me happy.
  2. Oxygen. I could bore you with how photosynthesis works, but all of the plants in my house are like a little micro-ecosystem. I give them CO2 and they give me oxygen.
  3. Plants give me something to take care of other than myself. Keeping plants alive is a challenge and I’m constantly learning things to do and not to do.
  4. It’s been such a fun new hobby.
  5. Plants are a talking point. Plants bring people together and that is just wonderful.
  6. Plants make the best gifts. Sometimes it’s hard to feel good about spending money on ourselves, but spending money on others- sure why not! I am a total plant giver for all seasons, holidays, and life events.
  7. Plants inspire me. As weird as this sounds, just being in the same room as a bunch of beautiful plants makes me feel inspired. Try it sometime.
  8. Plants are alive. Sometimes I forgot that plants are living things. They need food and water to survive and a specific type of climate, just like us!
  9. Greenery is Pantone’s color of the year! Not that I’m trying to be trendy or anything, but kind of cool that Pantone recognized greenery!
  10. Plants make my home look like a home. If you removed all of the plants from my house, it would just look off. Plants are the sign of love and life and I think that’s why I have so damn many.
  11. I love the quality time I spend with my mom, dad, sisters, siblings in fact the best family time with entire or any one of my beloved relatives or friends together.
  12. Favorite coffee/tea spot with a bliss of fragrances coming from these plants which enables everyone around for a healthy life by refreshing the quality of air we breath - the foremost and important thing of life.
PS: This article is dedicated to my mom, dad and sisters as this is their lifetime dream to have these plants and worship them. Love to be a part of it and I'm nothing without them. Its the collective efforts we put in together and they play a key role. Not to boast I'm the person behind the dream :)
Best,
Pavan Kumar Bolla
Aparajithananda Nilayam
Hyderabad, Telangana, India

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Gym - DIY - Workout Challenge

People don’t have time for human connect | Cuddle stores pitch in

Self-Directed Learning: A Four-Step Process | Learn anytime | Learn Anywhere | Unlearn | Relearn