HOW TO MANAGE YOUR CALENDAR LIKE A CEO?

Do you know what I check more than my social media, stats, and emails combined? My calendar- it’s that important to me.

For many years I didn’t use a calendar. I felt a calendar kind of “trapped” me and I didn’t like having my day planned out that granular. But I’ve become busier the past few years. I knew I had a problem when I kept missing different meetings. My life became busier than I could handle and having a to do list wasn’t enough. So I spent a few months trying to master my calendar and it has paid off dividends. Literally everything is on my calendar: When I work, when do I eat, my habits, meetings, routines, etc. My calendar is the the “GPS” for me to hit my goals. We all get 24 hours in a day, whats you thought or plan on it? Any best practices? Share for a best balanced-work-life :) Here are few of my best practices: - Limit The Amount of Time You Waste - Set Aside Time for Planning - Set Realistic Gaps Between Events - Learn to switch between tasks (work or personal) Inspired by: @ Charles Ngo hashtagcalendar hashtagtodolist hashtagschedule hashtagplan hashtaghabits hashtagroutines hashtagmanage hashtaggetitdone hashtagproductive hashtagplanning hashtaghowto hashtaggoals hashtagbestpractices


Best,
Pavan Bolla
Member - Harvard Business Review Ascend Select
Life aficionado
Never stops learning and unlearning

Podcaster by passion — https://anchor.fm/pavanbolla

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home Gym - DIY - Workout Challenge

People don’t have time for human connect | Cuddle stores pitch in

Self-Directed Learning: A Four-Step Process | Learn anytime | Learn Anywhere | Unlearn | Relearn